DON’T GET EMPLOYMENT LAW WRONG – THE COST TO YOUR BUSINESS COULD BE UNLIMITED!
Here are a few reasons why Lorna Alkhersan Consultancy might be a better option for your business:
- We do not ask you to sign a Contract with us – therefore no long term commitment on your part.
- We do not ask you to pay us a monthly retainer – therefore no regular financial outlay for you.
- Our support is all charged at an hourly or project rate – there is no minimum charge – you only pay for what you get!
- Our Consultants are CIPD qualified, therefore you are assured of the correct advice.
- We have full Professional Indemnity cover- giving you peace of mind.
- If you run a busy business it can be very difficult to keep up to date with constantly changing employment law and legislation – let us do this for you.
HR Consultancy/HR Interim Management
Lorna Alkhersan Consultancy can work with you on defined projects however big or small. Our approach is friendly and professional. We will meet with you to discuss the HR project and the desired outcomes and then prepare a simple, easy to read proposal and project plan setting out timescales, deliverables and costs for agreement. A Consultant will be assigned to manage the HR project and act as your key point of contact. They will keep you up to date on progress against time and cost and liaise with you on any key decisions.
We believe that project delivery is founded on good communication and the best way to achieve this is to form a solid business relationship with you and your company. By doing this we can understand what you are really looking for and ensure that we work in partnership with you to deliver it.
Lorna Alkhersan Consultancy is as hands on as you need. From simply providing advice and explaining the legal requirements you need to be aware of, through to conducting meetings with employees on your behalf and drafting the necessary supporting documentation (letters, policies, Settlement Agreements, preparation/defence of ACAS Conciliation/Employment Tribunal claims), Lorna Alkhersan Consultancy knows that whatever your issues we will provide a solution.
Retained Human Resources (HR) Manager
Many small organisations either have no human resources or personnel support or limited support. Lorna Alkhersan Consultancy can help to bridge this gap by working with you as your outsourced Human Resources Department in one or a combination of the following ways:
- Delivery of one-off projects eg introducing new contracts or policies, or helping you with a recruitment project.
- Providing advice and guidance when you encounter new or difficult people issues eg restructure/disciplinary/dismissals/Settlement Agreements/ACAS Conciliation/Tribunal guidance.
- Providing a complete outsourced HR solution tailored to your business needs, including dedicated support from one of our Consultants.
- These services can be provided on a pay as you go basis or through a retainer based arrangement where you pay monthly for an agreed level of service.
We can assist you with all aspects of HR including contracts of employment, handbooks & policies as well as any absence management and disciplinary issues. Whether it’s initial advice or the complete management of a process, we can help. Lorna Alkhersan Consultancy also provides its clients with regular updates on everything from legislation changes through to best practice implementation via our website and regular newsletters.
Strategic services is all about helping you plan for the future. Whether it’s an organisational restructuring or a complete business review, we can advise and guide you on any potential HR issues minimising the impact on your current/future workforce.
Our HR Consultants are Members and Fellows of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) which is the world’s largest Chartered HR development professional body. The aim of the CIPD is to drive sustained organisation performance through HR, shaping thinking, leading practice and building HR capability and setting the global benchmark for HR excellence within the profession.
TO DISCUSS HOW WE CAN HELP
How we help
We offer a ‘flexible’ approach to how we work with you and one that meets the changing business environment. You may find the ad hoc arrangement is all you need and that is fine by us. We will keep track of how much work we do for you and if we think another option for HR support would be more cost effective, then we will let you know.
Our HR service will:
- Cut the time you spend on HR issues
- Save money on in-house HR costs
- Provide legal and compliant documentation
- Reduce the impact of employee challenges
- De-personalise and resolve sensitive workforce issues
- Give you peace of mind with expert support
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU KNOW YOURS!